SBA Women-owned Small Business (WOSB)
Federal Contract Program Workshop
About: The Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Federal Contract program authorizes contracting officers to set aside certain federal contracts for eligible:
- Women-owned small businesses (WOSBs) or
- Economically disadvantaged women-owned small businesses (EDWOSBs)
- Allows for Sole Sourcing
- 51% Women-owned Business
- Must be a US Citizen
- Your company’s primary NAICS code must be one listed as eligible by the SBA.
- Click here to see list for EDWOSB
- Click here to see the list for WOSB
- Firm must be “small” in its primary industry in accordance with SBA’s size standards
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018
Time: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Location: 47 South Fitzhugh Street
Ebenezer Watts Conference Center
Rochester, NY 14614
Register: Click here to register!
Virginia Smith, Rochester Branch Manager, US Small Business Administration
Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons, MCFL PTAC Program Director
Cost: No fee to attend.
Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons
MCFL PTAC Program Director