Come learn how your business can get certified to meet the demand of women-owned businesses in the government marketplace.
Women-owned small businesses (WOSBs) are increasing in number, range, diversity and earning power. As women business owners expand their companies, they contribute to the growth of our national economy and defense.
In 2018, Women-owned Small Businesses (WOSBs) were awarded over $22 Billion in Federal Contracts - over half of that with DoD - NOT including subcontracts. But many agencies still have to meet their contracting goals.
- Sarah Clark, Senator Gillibrand’s Office
- Government Contracting Updates & Priorities – PTAC
- Federal Certifications Updates – SBA
- NYS WBE Updates – NYS ESD MWBE
- Followed by discussion featuring small business and primes.
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: International Arrivals Hall, Greater Rochester International Airport, 1200 Brooks Ave, Rochester, NY 14624
Register: Click here to register!
Cost: No fee to attend.
Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons
MCFL PTAC Program Director