Join us as we support the government supply chain and Veterans in our community.
Open to ALL Businesses!
Schedule of Day's Events:
7 AM Registration/Check-in for Business Expo & Matchmaker
8 AM Business Expo & Government to Business Matchmaker
12 PM Veterans Business Council Awards Luncheon
2 PM Creating National Stock Numbers Workshop presented by Defense Logistics Agency Land & Maritime
Prime Contractors and Government Agencies are looking for you! Matchmaker appointment slots, expo tables and lunch tickets are limited. All proceeds go to the Veterans Business Council.
Matchmaker Attendee, Exhibitor & Luncheon Registration - Click here to register
Attendee: $65 (Includes lunch)
Exhibitor Booth: $350 (includes 2 attendees and lunch for 2)
Premium Exhibitor Booth (Corner): $650
For Government Agencies and Prime Contractors to register for the matchmaker please contact the MCFL PTAC:
Matthew Burrell at email@example.com | (585)753-2015 (Office) | (585)690-3557 (Cell)
- Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons at firstname.lastname@example.org | (585)753-2017 (Office) | (585)690-0016 (Cell)
Defense Logistics Agency Training Event
Creating National Stock Numbers Workshop
Want to sell to the Defense Logistics Agency? Ever been told you needs a NSN? This workshop will show you the process of creating National Stock Numbers for your products. Conducted by Ryan Synder, DLA Land & Maritime, Columbus, Ohio
Defense Logistics Agency is DoD’s largest logistics combat support agency. DLA’s mission is to provide best value integrated logistics solutions to America’s Armed forces and other designated customers in peace and in war, around the clock, around the world.
The Matchmaker, Luncheon and Expo are open to all businesses.
Below is the 2017 list of participants, for your reference.
The 2018 primes and agencies list will be posted in the near future.
- Christa Construction
- City of Rochester Purchasing
- County of Monroe Purchasing
- CUBRC Inc.
- DGA Builders. LLC
- DoD Defense Logistics Agency - Land and Maritime
- DiMarco Constructors LLC
- Elbit Systems of America
- Fuji Medical Systems
- GE Global Research
- Harris Corporation, Communication Systems
- Harris Corporation, Space & Intelligence Systems
- L3 Technologies
- LECESSE Construction Services
- LeChase Construction Services, LLC
- Lockheed Martin
- McCann Worldgroup
- Monroe Community College
- Moog Inc.
- NYS Office of General Services - Design & Construction
- Pelican Products Inc.
- Rochester City Schools Modernization Program/Savin Engineering
- Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority
- Rolls-Royce Marine North America Inc.
- Seagate Alliance/RRHA
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A, INC.
- US Air Force - 914th Airlift WIng
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers- Buffalo District
- University of Rochester
- Ultralife Corporation
- Ultra Electronics/Flightline Systems Division
- Welch Allyn Inc.
|Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons